Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Right, on to more of real life.

So, I've never done a blog before and as a result of it I may get something like fired seeing that I want to tell about my day today.  I am currently at work. I was a moment before (more like many many moments before as I have been back at work for an hour now) not at work.

I have never had this feeling before. I have never been in such a state of disarray. I feel literally like a chicken with its head cut off. What am I to be doing? Well, there are plenty of things to do and they will most likely not be done within the next half an hour in part to the fact that I would rather complain about it than do it, but I swear, I will make my phone calls, I will keep sleep at bay and soon, yes very soon I will leave this dungeon hell hole that confines me longer than the peaceful walls of my wanted bedroom aka basement living space.

I feel as if I am 93 years of age. My back hurts, my heart hurts-thank you smoking- my eyes hurt-thank you computer, and I believe that I am beginning to develop that lovely thing called carpal tunnel.  Thank God for labor laws.  Thank God for salary aka no one wants to stay late then. What's the point?  I read this stat the other day about this girl working a non salary job saying that she worked too hard and didn't get paid enough.  Knock, knock I am working way too hard and not getting paid enough because even though I don't want to work overtime, yeah, I do. Happens. It happens and of course me, I need to get it done or I will form an ulcer that will grow hands and fingers so that even when I am doubled over in pain, I can still get the work done. I think I have a serious problem here people.

And to top this all off, I think I need a vacation. Most people say they need a vacation, but what they are really saying is that they deserve one, that they have done such hard work that they need some form of compensation and what better way than a nice cold drink someplace sunny for a week? No, not me. I don't deserve this vacation. I need it. I am in great danger of compromising my mental health if I do not have a full day off soon where there are no children, no meowing cat, no nasty raging hormoned little brother, and definitely NO dog.  Just me in a room with fluffy pillows all around so I can sleep and the occasional food by my bed so I need do nothing but lift my arm and pivot it into the hole in my face.

That is what I need, hell I would sleep in a dungeon as long as the dripping water didn't keep me awake. I am tired of being tired. My mother and her mother are pestering me to go get a blood test and no, they know that I am one of them, but they have to see how closely related. The blood test is to see if I have a thyroid condition which runs in the family and would account for my excessive languid nature. And when I say languid I mean, naps shouldn't last 6 hours and night time sleeping should be 7 to 8 hours not 9 to 12. What is wrong with me?

Well now that I have sufficiently for the moment gotten all of this off my chest. I would like to make my phone calls so that I can leave this place and yes, you got it, go to my bed. The weight training of yesterday is kicking my rear and literally. My gluttes are sore. Mighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment