Friday, August 12, 2011

World, Stop Spinning. Please?

Car accidents. Who really gets into car accidents? I blame 647. If it hadn't been for 647 and a dead phone brought back from the dead, then my attention would not have been on trying to interpret the coded, cryptic, confusing text of a message that was not just one, but four 160 characters long. If not for 647, I would have noticed that the car in front of me was no longer moving and that I should not be then too.  If not for 647, I wouldn't feel then, as I do now, as if there was a foreign invader in my stomach running around as if there was a hamster wheel attached to my inner lining.  That feeling now may also be in part to the fact that I haven't eaten anything since 8 or 9 last night.  I did although, have a satisfying fag this morning (I have always wanted to say that).

Needless to say, there is part of my license plate holder somewhere in a garbage can in the depths of South Buffalo and the impression of my license plate along with a piece of my front bumper straggling along on the back side of a yellow Ford Focus.  It's a shame to see such Ford on Ford violence.  And the real kicker, the mother just drove off. Now I understand we were on the on ramp of a highway, and that the damage was minimal, but golly, were you drinking?  Do you not have a valid license?  Do you not have insurance?  The last is a bit irrelevant seeing that it was entirely my fault, but really? They have shoulders for a reason. Please people, let us learn to utilize things that have been put in place for such occasions.

On another note, I happen to find myself waking in the middle of the night all the time. People continuously try to diagnose this odd occurrence and I must say, stop (in the nicest way). I understand the limits to my condition and the onset.  Soon enough I will sleep and things will be merry once more.  Moreover, I usually fall back to sleep within a half hours time.  No big. Although my sleep disruption may contribute to my slothlikeness during the day time hours.  I have lately been told that I and I quote, "... suck bawls." Yes. I thought those days were long gone and behind me, but I see they will not let me be.

I have transformed into a state of grandmotherly-ness without the sweetness and sorry, no cookies and this has not been by right or birth seeing that I do not even possess the title of being in the state of motherhood, but it is true and I have been scorned and ostracized being flung from my party circle with a duntz cap on for former funly turned lame.  I admit it!! I am what I loathe!! I am a LAME! Well, that felt much better than I thought it would.  Wow, actually I feel a lot better. So what if I am a lame? I am the coolest lame you will ever meet. Maybe you are too willy nilly. Huh? Ever thought about that? Well I did and I am tired, so I will sleep. It is good for my mental health and so I do not find myself in a state of psychosis, I think it is needed and beneficial for all. Rather a sane lame than a loony roonie.

Yeah, clearly I just wanted that to rhyme.  Right. I think it may be time for me to put the blog down and considering that today is kind of humdrum so far, I think I may be taking an early break. I feel that maybe I need to relax and read a few pages out of a book and be out in the sun. Maybe I will get my work done first and then take an early break. Either way I need to occupy myself. Or I suppose I could work until 12 and then take an early break. I do have plenty to keep me busy until then. Well no. I will take a quick fifteen minute. Go clear my head, now that 647 is walking around again. Bollocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment