Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 300

Tuesday February 18, 2014

I have never been more surrounded and felt so alone. 

I haven't decided what I'm doing yet. 

Is this worth it? 

I can't figure. 

I have figured that I like squat toilets, no my squat toilet, better than sit down ones as I feel that they are more efficient. Not as comfortable, but I'm looking for efficiency and speed. 

Today my urethra and anus were performing remarkably similar jobs and so it was then as I was sitting with this pain in my abdomen that I realized the same pressure wouldn't be there if I was squatting. 

Another advantage of poo-ing in the comforts of your own home. 

Aside from those basic calls of nature, I'm finding myself battling with my heart and mind. I'm trying so very hard to placate and pacify the heart that my mind is going soft and becoming frustrated with my created reality. 

I am dooming myself. I am losing my sanity. 

I simply am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment