Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 286

Tuesday February 4, 2014 

A Father blessed my holy water bracelet from Romania today. 

I discovered grapes in the backyard of a church and a new found frustration with my counterpart. 

My back continues aching, I'm sure from the impression of my body neatly formed in my foam mattress. 

It pains me to the extent that when I blow my nose I can feel the pressure from expelling my nasal cavity in the small of my back. Just pushing. 

This is what 84 feels like. I'm sure of it. 

Helping my Ugandan friend apply to grad schools. Makes me realize, I need to apply to grad school. 

Did laundry while drinking wine. Not as relaxing as it sounds. Basically dead lifts with the immediate reverse effect as the wine was going down as fast as the suds. 

Happens. 

Making plans for a week away. Torn between Zanzibar and Rwanda. We already have Rwanda planned though, but apparently their president was shot by his body guard and hasn't been seen in over a month and so we were told to be careful as Rwandanese (sp) are very dangerous people and a genocide could happen again if they find out the president is dead. 

So we started looking at Zanzibar. Unfortunately Zanzibar is high prices and not much else. 

Pray for no reruns. I don't think we would fare well. 

Maybe it's a good thing the Father blessed my bracelet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment