Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 287

Wednesday February 5, 2014

We delivered the items to the orphanage today. 

Thank the eff. The race/marathon is finally over. Thank God. 

This event reaffirmed that I enjoy my counterpart as a friend and nothing more. 

Argued over money and lunch and I just became frustrated as I feel like I am not respected in addition to the fact that communication is lacking, nothing is taken seriously. By anyone. Ugh. 

So the babies made my day better. Melinda is thinking of adoption. 

I said no. 

Smacked in the face with balls. It was the best thing ever. 

Vowed to visit the home more often. 

Packed until forever late in the morning. Taught the girls the rest of their dance. Sad because the oldest neighbor girl is going to boarding school. 

Sad and weird as she walks to school, but now she's going to board there. 

Also vowed to visit her, but only after this safari and Rwanda trip!!! Excited!!! 

Nervous for Kampala with Melinda though. I can remember my first time. It was hell. 

God. Please don't let tomorrow be hell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment