Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 283

Saturday February 1, 2014

No mouse, just fear of mice. I think they might be living in my travel bag. 

Safe journey. 

Explored in and around Mbarara today. 

Saw my friend play with a cows taint, drank straight from a cow (boiled then cooled) milk. Tasted like terriyaki jerky, the kind I don't like. 

Was bitten by safari ants and then taken to their stomping grounds to goad them into further tastings. 

Given free matoke and bananas for eating, not cooking. Gave them away once they were transported to my house. 

That was the greatest moment. 

That is the greatest gift. 

Thanks Uganda.   

Made delicious curry. Scared of worms as many of my potatoes nowadays seem to be containing them. 

Rice+Olive oil= perfect rice. 

Every time. 

Soon I will own my own restaurant. 

Neighbor boy fell into my dirty dish water last night. I don't think I've laughed harder this year. Where's a camera when you need it?!? 

Would have been famous on YouTube. 

Dammit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment