Sunday, August 26, 2012

Birdy

Today I booked a flight to London. I'm so excited!!! I'm also really nervous. I'm still working on my Peace Corps application and the essays still have me hung up. I'm trying really hard just to bang them out and it's not working very well.

I have also been looking at places for grad school to get my masters in clinical psych focused on health care. Currently the place I'm looking is in Boone, NC. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Other options are Chicago and Minnesota, but I want to go somewhere full of life and strangers. It's time to make a new round of friends.

I've really been thinking about the direction my life needs to go in and from the talk I had with my step-dad the other day, I realize that living in the basement is not apart of my life plan any longer. It never was actually. I just kind I defaulted to it.

Things are beginning to look up and I am more excited than ever for the new direction. A breath of fresh air because all Buffalo has for me right now is big fat disappointment.

One day I will be back, but that time won't be for some years. Fly away fly away!

No comments:

Post a Comment