Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crossroads

Today I feel sick. Today I can't focus and I keep starting and not finishing things. I am currently at work trying to get work done and yet instead I am on here. I have played hay day so many times today, but I'm even tired I that. It's not enough of an escape.

I need a real adventure right now. So I have decided to apply for the Peace Corps. I think that will be it. It will satisfy my desire to help and my need to learn while providing a daily adventure. I'm excited for even the prospect of going.

As a back up I have begun to think about what it is that I really want to do with my life, continue with social work or something else. I haven't decided yet. But regardless, as my back up I have started to look when the next GRE test is in the area so I can take that and start applying to grad school.

If grad school doesn't work out, I still have my third option which is to get the eff out. I have to get out. Buffalo at this time has nothing left for me. I need to make my get away.

When I disappear I'm jumping of the ledge right into the deep end.

No comments:

Post a Comment