Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wake Up Call

Last night I gave in. I gave in and put Twilight in. I really thought I was making progress though. I had eaten and everything. Twice yesterday AND snacks.

Right now I feel like dying. I'm dreaming about the situation now too. And even there I have no backbone. I'm not sure what to do. I need to get rid of twitter, instagram, this phone because every time I go into it I am reminded of a lie. I am reminded that there was better.

I don't even have anything in my stomach right now and I feel sicker than sick. I really want this over. I can't take it. I've called off of work once already and contemplated leaving early twice.

I can't focus and my body is betraying me. I want out of this nightmare and for my thoughts to stop consuming me and taking over both my waking and non waking states. My heart can't take it and I'm not sure how much my body can.

Ready when you are reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment