Friday, August 10, 2012

Life; Ain't it Something?

This summer has been especially hard on my immune system providing it with quite a battle trying to differentiate between actual sickness and whatever it is that I am allergic to, so much so that had a coworker ask me yesterday if they caught me crying. As I rub my eye and say no I just have really bad allergies in my best nasal voice, she continues to prod and ask if I'm sure and do I want to talk about it.

Frankly talking to me when I am having an allergy attack makes me want to do nothing more than be mean to people and with urgency because I feel like I am diffusing a bomb in a movie, providing immense frustration since they never know how to detonate bombs in movies usually because all the wires are either blue or red.

I feel like people talking to me during these attacks are arbitrarily telling me to cut the blue wire. They are all blue, so now my concern and frustration are heightened aka I have eye drops and allergy medication that I can only take once a day and the twice to four time a day one wasn't controlling my allergies any better so please, stop talking to me. It's making me claustrophobic. That is all.

Who invented allergies anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment