Monday, August 13, 2012

True Love

You know you have a problem when you are 24 years old, tired at eight in the evening, but instead of sleeping, you find yourself glued to back to back episodes of Teen Wolf.

Even if you don't know what the show is or that it ever existed, the title alone should be enough to keep you far far away.

It wasn't.

Not only did I watch two full episodes when frankly I should have been on my third dream, I cried. Yup. That's right. I cried. I cried when I saw the little teenagers all in love and happy and lovely and throw up. Instead of actually throwing up, I cried. I cried because I am a baby.

Movie love doesn't exist and that's why they write about it and make it into movies, because movies aren't real.

I think I have embarrassed myself for one night. Headed to dream land now to find my movie love. Hell tv love works too.

:)

Oh, and I can't wait for season 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment