Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 162


Thursday October 3rd, 2013

I hate the police. They are rude and pompous and very self righteous.

I also love the sign in their office talking about, "Don't bribe me. This is my job," as they proceed to ask me what it is that I will be providing for them for the World AIDS Day event. What in the hell?!?

Anyways, I managed to acquire a private car with the police tomorrow to map the route of the 5k. Too excited!! I get to ride with the police!! In their car which is nice because I'm not sure that I could manage on my bike. 

Holy.

This morning it did only take me 9 minutes to reach the police station albeit I was sweaty and exhausted and my body is hurting mostly my vagina. It feels like someone punched it repeatedly with brass knuckles on. It's quite an uncomfortable feeling.

Did some work on the facebook page today. I swear facebook is taking over my life again. I'm over it. Although I'm sure I won't quite be over it until my service is over. Yikes.

I found myself at a rotary club meeting tonight. Holy mother eff. The ride there was torturous. Although I'm sure it was only like three or five miles. All I know is that getting there and then getting back was a bitch and I'm beginning to question my bike purchase. 

Everyone was very nice to me though and it was nice to extend my idea and request support from the community, BUT I found that they are having their own marathon and it's supposed to be on the same day as ours? What? I'm a bit confused. 

Damn supervisor.

Time for dinner. Peanut butter and bread. Can't stop eating it. 

It has been decided. Peanut butter is the devil, in eatable form. Yup. Eatable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment