Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 160

Tuesday October 1st, 2013

Holy we are in the Octobers!! Thank the mother eft!! Just two more months and I am out of here!!

Unless of course the government stays shut down for over what? 16 days? All I know is that I want to be sent home. I'd do it for a government shut down. Can't believe the American government shut down.

Shame.

More training today on the American government's dime. Yeah because that makes sense.

 I may just kill my coworker. He doesn't understand how very real the danger is. He is such an annoying pompous lazy ass know it all. And I need people to stop treating me as if I am 12. I am 26 with a bachelor's degree and work experience.

Gheezeus. Please. Kill me.

I cooked my meat, which I wasn't able to get to for some time today because of the damn training. It stressed me out. I did the smell test, which here doesn't really work because the beef smells weird anyways. The cows are different and eat lots of garbage. I wonder if this is what garbage tastes like...

Oh yuck.

I had to stop eating my spaghetti. Even though I really really wanted it and it was tasting oh so good. From my google searches to the advice of the fiancé amongst others I became terrified and stopped. Worst bit is that i had parmesan. Made it soooo tasty!

Next time I buy meat, I'm cooking it that day. That or just not buying meat anymore. I haven't decided just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment