Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 161

Wednesday October 2nd, 2013

Showered for the first time in some time today. I really need to get better at this whole bathing thing. It seems that no matter how many times I bathe whether daily or weekly, I can't manage to get used to that cold water.

Well I washed my hair too. First time for that in three weeks. I'm surprised I even have any hair left. It is really quite remarkable.

I was feeling adventurous today and so I made egg salad sandwiches. Everyone wonders how I keep the mayo without a fridge and through thorough google searches I have discovered that refrigeration is required to preserve flavor, not the product itself and so I now have an opened unrefrigerated tub of mayo in my kitchen.

Life is good.

Aside from my culinary enterprises, I also folded and took inventory of my clothes before I found myself out of the house where I set up a meeting with the District Police Commander (this may be wrong, but I do know that the meeting was made with the head police guy, so this seems right). I emailed my executive director about the World AIDS Day budget. I'm starting to worry.

Ooh!! And I bought a bike. I think my life will be forever changed.

Forever.

Did I mention I'm now a member of a bike club? Yup.

Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment