Monday, September 24, 2012

Catching Up

Today there was a spider in my shoe.

I've also decided to do crack in terms of my fashion. Feeling myself today. The only thing is that my pants suck at fitting because of insanity which I like and then don't. Wah.

I'm wearing a scarf to work- on my head and think I'm super appropriate.

I've come to conclude that the nicotine in cigarettes has finally caught up to me and that they are unnecessarily depleting my bank account.

My stomach hurts so badly and I've already number two-d twice this morning. Now that I'm at work I will have to suffer quietly.

I neglected to wear deodorant today which is commonplace, but on this particular morning I can tell. A little wet in the pits.

I have an appointment this afternoon which lets me get out of work early, but also puts me in a position to have my vagina examined and stretched and frozen and made to feel entirely uncomfortable. Boys just don't know what they are missing.

I think now I will actually do work and get it done and be successful at getting through yet another Monday which for the record I think they should rename Suckday. Makes more sense.

So to all those trekking through a Suckday, hats off to you. You are brave soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment