Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Yeah. Right.

So this morning I started the insanity workout and let me tell you, it is insane. I can already feel the soreness and it was only an hour and a half ago.

Basically the partner and I have decided that the time has come to get serious about getting into shape. I've decided that being anywhere from 174-183 yes that is my weight range is not ok with me.

To be honest I think I carry it well, but I think 160 would carry even better and gall dang it, mom tried to one up me telling me how she weighed 139 at my age. I didn't have the heart to hell her she may have had a problem being that weight. Six more pounds and I would have shaken my head less.

So we know that weight didn't stay off for mom, I'm just curious to see how long I can stick with the insanity. I really need a jump start. Being big is not fun. And it's not for me. God's speed my friends. Send me wished an prayers. I will need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment