Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Loco

Someone asked me about a prototype the other day and questioned whether or not I had one. I think that everyone you date before you take the plunge is the prototype because you have to take pieces of each person to get to the one that will actually make the cut.

Even when you find the one worth it to say, "I do" they are still not perfect. Perfection is a thing people talk about and say that they want, but if perfection were real, it would be imperfect for that very reason. Predictability although structurally desired, is simply put-boring. Who wants a perfect mate. Arguments are healthy aspects of relationships. It highlights differences and allows for growth.

The one isn't supposed to fit like a glove. The one is like leather, molding to fit, but a little stiff at first. You come to fit together.

I think I think too much and maybe I should stop. People are not like leather. Bottom line, I have no one prototype. You were not the prototype, only parts of you. I don't want a prototype. Those are for silly people who have a type to begin with. Their is no mold you can fill. Either you make the cut or not.

Snip.

No comments:

Post a Comment