Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just talk

Communication isn't really my thing. I've realized that I'm not the best at it. I keep too much inside because I am so desperately trying to please others and those others that I don't hide from, that I'm not scared to be me with, they get to hear me and shrug it off as of it were nothing.

Most people who know me see a happy go lucky girl, either that or they see anger. I don't show sadness because that is weakness to me. Show a weakness and that is an opportunity for vulnerability to flourish and those who have been wanting a way in to charge and conquer. Not everyone deserves a glimpse, but then again that is why it hurts so much when those let in eff about and trample upon that raw skin.

It has taken me awhile, but I am beginning to see that the world is nothing more than what you make it. Movie love doesn't exist unless you let it, best friends for life only last for so long and happiness is fleeting unless you wake up everyday and catch its coattails and drag it through your day. Grab it and drag it. The effort is worth it. The effort is for your peace of mind.

Solitude is a gift. Company a burden. Simplicity a blessing while complexities breed confusion and chaos. Breathe, smile, and keep moving.

I was with a friend today who stubbed upon this notion of a love addict. I think I may be one or I at least have many of the characteristic traits of one. I fall too hard and too easy. I am needy and can become overwhelming. My over analyzing causes me to push away because I am always trying to figure out what is going on in that maze up there. I think I can be the cure for pent up introverts and I can be enough to bring them out of that and in they end thy will love me. It isn't that I'm ridiculously full of myself, it is just something I believe or rather more times than not truly want to be.

I want to be that someone for someone. I want to learn and be learned from. I want to embody desire, admiration, love. Longing for such things places my mind in a near fantasy state and it isn't healthy. I find myself dealing with things and people that are no good for me.

I'm hoping that soon the cycle will end. I'm tired of doing all I can and investing into the bullcrap relationships that are a dead end to nowhere. Nowhere I tell you. Soon enough. I realize my faults and from there I can only try to change and learn and make myself better.

Life is about living and learning because by the time you're 80 it's time to write your memoirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment